Monday, November 24, 2008

Essay 2 Reflection

Since essay number one, I have learned only a few things. I do not feel like I have gotten the opportunity to improve by much but I do think that I have started to get slightly more comfortable with the analytical writing process. As I had said in my writing philosophy, I have wanted to explore the many styles of writing, so that I can understand an over all better sense of what creative writing is like. To me, this is what makes a better writer. Although analytical writing is good, in terms of historical writing and writing on a professional level, it just is not my idea of great writing. Personally, I want to expand my horizons, as far as writing goes, but I do not feel that this particular class allows me that opportunity.

No comments:

Post a Comment